Seeking Technical Writers, Nuclear D&D

     TLG Services, Inc. is seeking potential
subcontractors for technical writing in the area of
nuclear power plant decommissioning.  Current
opportunity is for a proposal in response to SMUD RFP
95189, for the development/revision of the
decontamination and dismantling portions of an
existing, NRC-approved Decommissioning Plan.  The
resulting workscope will provide the basis for the
engineering planning and scheduling to be incorporated
into more specific implementing procedures.  All work
must adhere to the requirements of 10 CFR 50.82 (d).

     We are seeking certified minority and/or
female-owned businesses capable of subcontracting
portions of larger contracts in order to meet the
intent of the EEO provisions of the SMUD RFP.
Businesses must be currently certified to 49 CFR 23.
TLG will consider expressions of interest from firms
located throughout the U.S.  We must receive
expressions of interest no later than 8 a.m. EDT on
Wednesday, 11/22/95.

Please contact TLGStaff1@aol.com via private e-mail
or call Kathleen Hubbard at (860) 355-2300.