Risk from a dental x-ray

To: RADSAF1 --INTERNET radsafe@romulus.eh

franselm@bcsc02.gov.bc.ca

Hello.  I'm looking to update our dental facts booklet, used for teaching
 radiography to the dental community. The section I'm having some difficulty
with is "Risks of Death of One in One Million".  What we have printed is
  that the risk of death of one in one million, deathfrom Leukemia,
 occurs from a complete mouth radiographic survey. Other examples of risks of
death of one in one million = death from cirrhosis from drinking 500ml wine
 (gasp, hope that doesn't include RED wine), smoking 1.4 cigarettes (cardio
vascular and malignancy), riding in a car for 300 miles (accident)...

Does anyone have current information plus references for this type of risk
 assessment from radiograhic exposure in dental radiography.Thank-you.

Regards,
Francine Anselmo
Ministry of Health.The opinions contained within are solely
those of the author and not of BC Systems Corp./BC Min.of Health