Re[2]: Dose vs Regs cont'd

Sandy Perle wrote:

Subject:       Re[2]: Dose vs Regs cont'd

>      The Congress in fact has eliminated all federal speed limits, leaving
>      it up to the state's to set their own limits. Many states have already
>      stated that there will be NO limits on their highways. All this with
>      irrefutable data that speed kills (drugs or vehicles) .. that the
>      death rate due to accidents increased significantly when the speed
>      limits were increased from 55 to 65 mph. Some states have also stated
>      that they will up the limit to 75 mph. Oh, some states are going to
>      eliminate the requirement for motorcycle safety helmets. When will we
>      ever learn??

Sandy:

Get a life!  Are you the self appointed expert on every issue?  Leave
the net alone for serious inquires and replies concerning radiation.

If you would stay off the net a little more often you may be able to
accomplish some real work.

Sorry but I'm tired of always having to go through your un-ending
philosopical tirads.

Keep the net clear.

James H. Ogden, Jr., Administrator
X-Ray and Non-ionizing Enforcement
  and Inspection Branch
INTERNET Address (jogden@brc1.tdh.state.tx.us)
(512) 834-6688 ext 2036

"It's more fun to arrive at a conclusion than to justify it."

                            Malcolm S. Forbes