Historic Information

Radsafers - I'm reworking some radiation safety lectures and need some
images of radium quackery devices (e.g. Revigator, Radiothor, etc.).  It
seems like I saw some pictures of these and similar items in a fairly
recent HP Journal but I can't figure out the which issue.  I've even used
"Quest" but apparently am not entering the correct word search
sequence.  Anyone out there remember the issue I'm referring to or did I
just dream it?  Thanx in advance for your help.

Regards - Mack R.
mrichard@wpo.iupui.edu