Historic Information -Reply

Mack Richard wrote in part:

>I need some images of radium quackery devices (e.g. Revigator,
>Radiothor, etc.).  It seems like I saw some pictures of these and similar
>Items in a fairly recent HP Journal but I can't figure out the which issue.

Health Physics June 1992 Vol. 61 #6 supplement pp S72 -S82.
"Natural Radioactivity in Curative Devices and Spas"

I guess the trick was that it appeared in the supplement that contains the
abstracts for the annual meeting, in this case the one in Columbus.

Have fun

Paul Frame
Professional Training Programs
ORISE