Laser Regulatory Program

Christmas Greetings Radsafer's:

We in Texas are looking to establish a complete regulatory program
for our lasers registered in the State.  This program will encompass
medical, academic, research, industrial and entertainment lasers.

Looking for someone who has such a program or can give some details
as to types of equipment and sources of supply for basic equipment
necessary to test compliance of the various laser systems in the
field.

Currently, plans call for the following equipment (still looking for
suppliers - know any?):

1) a high speed, trigger sweep osiliscope, with minimum 100 mHz band
width, dual trace.

2) a frequency counter, and

3)  a colormeteric detector, 1-100 watts/average power, self
calibrated.

Any ideas, or suggestions would be appreciated.  Also do any
RADSAFERs have or know of sources of supply for the equipment
described?

Thanks,

James H. Ogden, Jr., Deputy Director
X-Ray and Non-ionizing Enforcement