Re: Laser Regulatory Program

>We in Texas are looking to establish a complete regulatory program
>for our lasers registered in the State.  This program will encompass
>medical, academic, research, industrial and entertainment lasers.

G'day James

I believe that the Radiation Health section of the Health Department of
Western Australia has such a program in place. I'm not sure how
comprehensive it is.

They can be contacted as follows;

The Director
Radiation Health Section
Health Department of Western Australia
GPO Box X2307
Perth, Western Australia 6001
AUSTRALIA

fax: int + 61 9 381 1423

Regards

                I know that you believe you understand what you think I said
                but I am not sure that what you heard is actually what I meant.

                        Alex Zapantis
                        Radiation Safety Officer
                        Queensland University of Technology
                        Health & Safety Section