Fed Register and WWW Access

Hi All,

As long as some else brought it up, I thought I might point out a few
things we have of interest on our web site along these lines:

I recently set up a seperate page on Regulations, Laws, Codes and Orders,
with 3 different links to the federal register, two to CFRs, several for
DOE orders, including the radcon manual,ect... And yes, 10CFR 20

We recently have been sent a copy of the 1995 ABHP Exam part 2, which we
have available in DOS and Mac versions

Listing of other mailing lists (if you don't get enough from radsafe)

We now have a Key word search routine, for searching our site

Also, e-mail directory, HP Journal TOC (sept-dec 1995), Commercial
directory, Science page, HTML writing page, Databases and nuclear data,
Radsafe Archives, software, training, training videos,international
sites, Chernobyl info, specialties, federal links,...

Anyway, the federal register(s) is under Regulators section

Sorry for the advertisment, but thought some might not know of our site.

-Bruce Busby
 http://www.umich.edu/~bbusby/
 bbusby@umich.edu