Re: RADON

The highest radon level found in U.S. homes is about the same. The
highest I found was 100,000 Bq/cubic meter (in Easton, PA). The so-called
"index house" of the nuclear power plant worker that started all the
publicity was also this value. Others have reported levels up to 200,000
Bq/cubic meter. But values in this range are one in a million in US.

Bernard L. Cohen
Physics Dept.
University of Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh, PA 15260