Chronic Problem Posters

Dear RadSafers (especially those who understand the rules!):

I would like to suggest that we (the many who play by the rules) implement a
behavior modification tool for those individuals who can not understand that
they should reply directly to the posting individual for book, article, etc
requests OR the people that continually post that they would like to
unsubscribe.

My suggestion:  each of us take the time to individually respond the
offender with a copy of Melissa's rules!  After receiving about 500 to 1000
copies, one would hope that they would take the time to read them.

Please don't mistake this for a personal attack on any recent offenders.  It
is just the manifestation of my frustration with having to sift through some
much ****.

Happy New Year!

glenn_sturchio@merck.com