escape from nuclear power

Hello my name is Randy Salzman and I would like to escape from working at a
nuclear power plant.  If anyone can help me escape I would like the help.
Qualification: Journeyman Instrument & Control Computer Technician and
Senior Health Physics Technician.  Education: Associate of Applied Science in
Radiation Safety, E.I.V.T.S., Idaho Falls, Idaho.  Advanced Electronics School
US Navy. plus much more.  Work Experience:  South Texas Nuclear Plant
Responsible for performing plant serveillances, calibrations, mainternance
and troubleshooting of General Atomic digital radiation monitoring system
(DRMS) including: area, process, wide range gas monitors and RM-11's. Merlin
Gerin N-16
primary to secondary system leakage monitors. Other Plants Duties:  Sr.
Health Physics Technician performing calibration and repair of radiation
instruments and personnel monitors including: Eberline, Teletector, Ludlum,
Xetex, Dositec and Hydro Nuclear equipment.  H.P. job coverage including
high contamination, high radiation, high airborne surveys, Eddy-Current
testing, tube plugging and respirator decon facility.  If you can help me
escape South Texas please contact
Randy Salzman
3301 LaVista               rsalzm@mastnet.net
Bay City, Texas  77414
409-244-5930 (Home)  512-972-7397 (Work)     Thank-You.