Re: SOS for help -Reply

>This may be of general interest so I will shot-gun it out to RADSAFE
>I would contact the Radiation Emergency Assistance Center/Training
>Site (REAC/TS) in Oak Ridge.   I believe their daytime phone number
>is area code 615 - 626-3130.

As Gary mentioned, this is a useful group of folk here at ORISE to be
aware of. They specialize in providing assistance in the event of
domestic and international radiation accidents e.g. the accidents in
Juarez, Mexico and Goiania, Brazil. The phone number needs to be
corrected however. It is (423) 576 3130. The 615 area code will work
for the time being but not much longer.

Paul Frame
Professional Training Programs
ORISE