SOS for help -Reply

My apologies for raising the REAC/TS phone number issue once more.
However, when accident response is called for, its important to have
the correct info. Like an idiot, I reported the number listed in our
phone book. Unfortunately, it gets the head of the program, Bob
Ricks. This might work but REAC/TS just told me they prefer requests
to come in through (423) 576 3131 during regular business hours. At
other times the number is (423) 481 1000. The latter is the number of
the hospital that REAC/TS is affiliated with. The hospital will page
the appropriate REAC/TS personnel.

Unrelated and for what its worth: the third edition of Cember's
"Introduction to Health Physics" is now available.

Paul Frame
Professional Training Programs
ORISE
framep@orau.gov