Hot Particles

I am looking for information about the hot particle dose evaluation
methodologies currently being employed at nuclear power plants (or
any other facilities that experience hot particle exposures).
The information being sought is:

1)  How are hot particle doses being evaluated?

2)  What types of hot particles are being encountered (isotopics and
    activity levels)?

A summary of the information collected will be sent to a NCRP Scientific
Committee that is drafting a report on hot particle effects.

Please, send responses to my e-mail address:
SCANNELL@yankee.com
or contact me directly at:
Matthew Scannell
Yankee Atomic Electric Company