Health Physics Journal - Software Reviews & Reviewers Needed

          RADSAFERS,

          I need your help.  In recent months, the number of Software
          Reviews contributed to Health Physics - your radiation protection
          journal - has dropped significantly.  The Software Review section
          of the journal exists to serve both the expert as well as the
          potential new user of health physics-related software.  It's a
          place where health physics software can be objectively discussed
          and evaluated.  In order for the section to remain effective, it
          needs regular input from people like you.

          Is there a piece of software that you regularly use in your work?
          Do you want others to know about it?  Is there something that you
          would like to see improved, added, or changed?

          I need reviewers who are willing to take the time to write up
          their evaluations (anywhere from 1/2 to 2+ typeset pages in
          length).  I also need suggestions about software that should be
          reviewed.  The review format is simple - I can send the
          instructions and templates to you as an attached WordPerfect
          file.  You can send draft manuscripts to me via the Internet.
          There's no need to work with a hard copy until the page proofs
          are done.

          Please contact me with your ideas and suggestions.  Most
          importantly, send me your reviews!  Thanks.

          George J. Vargo
          Software Editor, Health Physics
          gj_vargo@pnl.gov