medical external doses

I particularly appreciated the recent brief thread about Doses in PET
centers. Would anybody out there be willing to share some similar
information about doses in other types of medical facilities?

Kim Kearfott

PS Thanks everybody for the PuBe information. I think I got what I needed
rather painlessly at this point.

Kim Kearfott, Sc.D., C.H.P.
Professor                               Director of Faculty Development
Program Advisor,                        College of Engineering
  Radiological Health Engineering
Dept. of Nuclear Engineering & Radiological Sciences
University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2104

telephone: (313) 763-9117               fax: (313) 763-4540
                   e-mail: kearfott@umich.edu
     TIME, DISTANCE, AND SHIELDING: Good for what ails you!