Re: radiotoxicity of various nuclides -Reply

Another place to check is NUREG-1500.  It contains tables
relating external, inhalation, ingestion, and total dose due to
1dpm/100 cm^2 initial activity of most radionuclides.  The
procedures and assumptions used to determine these
values are in NUREG/CR-5512 Volume 1.  Putting the two
together you could develop site-specific criteria for
radionuclides of concern.  My copy was ordered through a
tech library so I'm not exactly sure how to obtain a copy (I
just tell them I need Document xxx and it appears on my
desk).  The address given on the bibliographic data sheet is:

Division of Regulatory Analysis
Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research
U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
Washington, D.C. 20555-0001