Re: X-ray crystalography

If you are interested in an analytical x-ray  training program we have
developed one at Purdue.

The training program covers the basics (some theory), and the specifics
hazards of analytical x-ray.  Also, a video was produced in the 70's, The
Double Edge Sword, that isn't bad.  The video shows an injury and steps you
through its occurrence.

Good luck!