New Mailing List

Paul Smith of The Readiness Operation BBS, Inc. is hosting
a new Internet mailing list, REPLAN, dealing with radiological
emergency planning, preparedness and response issues.
The target audience is federal, state and local government
officials and private industry representatives who work in this
area, but the list is open to all. I will be attempting to
orchestrate the whole mess, so wish me luck!

To subscribe to the list, send an e-mail message to Paul at
paul.smith@trobb.com, and request to subscribe to
REPLAN.

Jim Hardeman, Manager
Environmental Radiation Program