Exempt Quantity

Continuing the Exempt Dumping: I was under the impresson that as Licensees,
even after material (exempt and non-exempt) went to, and into, the "dump"
(Barnwell Hanford etc.), we still owned the material and are ultimately
responsible for it!

In other words we couldn't let that  public school throw the stuff away
because that would be losing control of our material.

Cheers

Carl

The standard disclaimers apply to the above!

Carl A. Peterson                          Schlumberger-Doll Research
  e-mail:Peterson@ridgefield.sdr.slb.com    Old Quarry Road
  Phone: (203)431-5272                      Ridgefield, CT  06877-4108
  Fax:   (203)438-3819