Re: HAPPY CENTENNIAL TO THE DISCOVERY OF RADIOACTIVITY

An excellent source is "The Untold Story: Economic and Employment
Benefits of the Use of Radioactive Materials" put out by Organizations
United for Responsible Low-Level Radioactive Waste Solutions. I got my
copy from Dr. Conrad Nagle, American College of Nuclear Physicians, 1101
Connecticut Ave, N.W., Suite 700, Washington, DC 20036. A quote from the
$257 Billion in total industry sales, 3.7 Million jobs, $11 Billion in
corporate profits, $45 Billion in tax revenues...." The booklet is close
to 100 pages, full of applications of radioactivity.
	Anoother source is the Eagle Alliance. It can be contacted thru
the Secretary of American Nuclear Society. They are well financed and
embarking on a large program for advertising the benefits of radioactivity.

Bernard L. Cohen
Physics Dept.
University of Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh, PA 15260