Lapel Samplers

     Fellow Radsafers:

        I am soliciting comments on the Gilian GilAir and MSA ELF Escort
     sampling pumps, when used as lapel samplers.  I am interested in
     failure rates, battery problems, reliability data etc...

        Comments both good and bad are welcome.  Also if there are any
     other pumps which I should consider for this purpose, please send
     either information or a point of contact.

     Please respond to one of the following:

                E-Mail: vern.peterson@anl.gov
                Phone:  (208) 533-7972
                Fax:    (208) 533-7344

     Thank You in advance:    Vern M. Peterson (Health Physicist)