Nuclear Medicine Expansion

Hi Radsafers:

Our Nuclear Medicine department is expanding their operations.
The department will soon begin operating two satellite
radiopharmacies.  Our two departments are discussing the
tracking system - how rad material will flow between the
central pharmacy and its satelite locations.

Does anyone have any experience, words of wisdom, etc. regarding
this type of operations?  Also, does anyone know of or have info
on networking nuclear medicine software.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Debbie Robinson
Univeristy of Chicago
Asst. RSO