MIT Reply to NUREG 1535

In fairness to MIT, I guess I should distribute their reply to those
that I arranged for or sent a copy of NUREG 1535 to.  The NRC said or
implied some short comings on their part which they take exception to.
The document was distributed to the people that got the NUREG from NRC
just recently.

If the people that got a 1535 through radsafe will again send their
mailing address to me, I'll send them a copy of the reply.  Then I swear
I'm gettting out of the publication distribution business!

Peter G. Vernig, VA Medical Center, Denver vernig.peter@forum.va.gov

PLEASE DON'T SEND REQUESTS TO RADSAFE!  I saw about five messages thanking
someone for the info.  That kind of message needs to go direct anyway.
Remeber to ALWAYS PUT YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS in the body of your
posts as many systems do not pickup the banners or addresses!.