Radiatiton Primer

Radsafers;
The hunt is on and I am looking for a Radiation Primer. The criteria is as
follows;

	Written to the high school level,
	prior bye-in by DOE or NRC (with proof),
	limited to 10 pages at 12 point font, and
	used in a previous Environmental Impact Statement.

The above is the preferred criteria, but we will consider all suggestions.
The primer is for inclusion in the Los Alamos Site Wide Environmental Impact
Statement.
All references will be considered (this is better then re-inventing the
wheel). Our word-processing group would appreciate an electronic format
document.
Thank you all in advance
To keep Malissa off my back send replies directly to;
Robert Monsalve-Jones
sweis@roadrunner.com
(505) 661-6700
Gram, Inc.