High frequency noise - occupational exposure

 As well as looking after radiation protection I also get involved with
noise and noise measurement.    RADSAF is a mine of information,
so I hope you do not mind this digression.  E-mail me directly please.

Does anyone know of studies involving the occupational exposure to
high frequency noise narrow band as opposed to broad band noise?
In particular, I am looking at exposure to noise from ultrasonic baths,
ultrasonic disruptors and any studies carried out on occupational
exposure to  dentists in particular.

Many thanks.
Gus Zabierek

                 Gus Zabierek