Transportation -Reply

Good point Barb -- one of our managers had a Tc-99m
cardiac stress test last week. We measured 8 mR/hr on
contact with his forehead when he returned to the office --
100 uR/hr at about 25 feet. At the time, we were testing a
newly received telemetered radiation monitoring system in
our offices -- and we used HIM to generate radiation alarms!

Jim Hardeman, Manager
Environmental Radiation Program
Environmental Protection Division
Georgia Department of Natural Resources
4244 International Parkway, Suite 114
Atlanta, GA 30354
(404) 362-2675   fax: (404) 362-2653
Jim_Hardeman@mail.dnr.state.ga.us

>>> Barb Flook <bflook@asrr.arsusda.gov> 02/29/96 22:51

And the individual sitting next to me on the plane that has
just come from treatment at the nuclear medicine section of
the local hospital . . .

Barb Flook bflook@asrr.arsusda.gov