More RAMP Stuff

Radsafers-
Thank you to John Delahunt for posting my message about RAMP industries
on the list.  He did not know that I am a subscriber, but I am and I've
become convinced that the list could benefit from this discussion.
First, in response to several questions, I need to state that there are
two companies known as NSSI.  The one that I have been trying to find
info for is Nuclear Support Services, Inc.  I have been talking to a
gentleman named Fred Erskine at this company, who on several occasions
has told me that the company is in chapter 11.  As a matter of fact, my
phone call to him last week indicated the imminent sale of the company.
He has been very nice, but completely unable to help me find ultimate
disposal records for a shipment we made through NSSI in 1986.

According to Mr. Erskine, the radwaste section of NSSI was sold to a
company called ISCO (?) in about 1987.  In 1988 ISCO sold it to Stout
Environmental.  All shipment records went with the first sale, and he was
unable to give me any information on how to contact either ISCO or
Stout.  So that is my problem.  If anyone can assist me in tracking down
either of these companies, I would really appreciate it.  Thanks in
advance, Cindy Savage, Reed College, Portland, OR