HPS Calendar

Hi y'all

Last year, the HPS published a centennial calendar covering the years
1995 and 1996. The idea was to celebrate the discoveries of x-rays and
radioactivity  (It has lots of neat stuff in it). HPS members got one free
and  non-members got nada.

It turns out that the HPS has a few extra, and since we have a lot  of
1996 left to go, I suggested that radsafers get first crack at em. Believe it
or not,  they agreed. So if you want a freebee (the HPS coughed up
about 5 bucks each for them), e-mail them, NOT RADSAFE, at:

hpsburkmgt@aol.com

They can't sent it by e-mail so include your snail mail address.

If you would like two, you can ask, but they might not have enough.

Happy centennial!

Paul Frame
Professional Training Programs
ORISE