Re: Pu-238 Pacemakers

	I believe that Pu-238 was being considered as a power source for
an entire artificial heart, not just a pacemaker. I would think it would
be a very expensive over-kill to use it for a pacemaker. I believe the
artificial heart program is dead except for a temporary device while
waiting for a transplant.

Bernard L. Cohen
Physics Dept.
University of Pittsburgh