For Academic RSO's

My institution is performing an analysis of management structure, and as
part of this study, I need info on other Univ. RSO's.  If you would please send
me the following info, I would be most appreciative and will post an anonymous
survey on RADSAFE when complete.  Send directly to my email address.
OHJCW@UTXDP.DP.UTEXAS.EDU
 Name of Institution                   :
 Location                              :
 Personnel term for position of RSO    :