Re: RO2 ENVIRONMENTAL SPECIFICATIONS

Although I was one of the original group that drafted ANSI N323, I have for
some reason not been privileged to receive a draft of the revision.
Presumably I am now out of the loop.  So, if perchance the chairman of the
revision committee sees this, how about sending me a copy so that I can
better understand the concerns of Ted Castro and others.

Ron Kathren
Washington State University
100 Sprout Road
Richland, WA 99352