RE: unions

>Hello everyone,
>
>	Quick question:  How many of the radiation safety officers on
>radsafe are unionized?

When I first read this, I read it as un (as in not) ionized ie nonionized
and was very confused (ha ha).

Anyway, in answer to your question, I do not belong to a union.

regards

  Alex Zapantis
  Radiation Safety Officer
  Queensland University of Technology
  Acting Manager
  Health & Safety Section
  Locked Bag No.2                    Ph     : 61 7 3864 3566
  Red Hill Qld 4059                    fax     : 61 7 3864 3993
  AUSTRALIA                           Email  : a.zapantis@qut.edu.au

       "If I could remember the names of all those particles
        I would have become a botanist."
                                                            Enrico Fermi