Re: Internet for researchers

Take a look at Bruce Busby's Web page.  It is EXCELLENT!!  and also has met
many of your thoughts regarding assemblying info in the HP area.  It is
located at:  http://www-personal.umich.edu/~bbusby/

JERRY THOMAS

At 16:04 3/20/96 -0600, you wrote:
>I found the subject of providing information to students via the internet very
>interesting because I and the Chair of our Radiation Safety Committee at Princ
>eton have been discussing how we can use the system to make information availa
>blt to students and researchers. We think it is a very good idea to have as muc
>h information as we can on the net. Example, NRC Regs, State Regs, Isotope Fact
> sheets, our Radiation Safety Guide. Information should be easy to obtain not a
> struggle. Was it not Kepler who said he wasted a great deal of his life doing
>calculation only to find out about Calculus later? Which brings me to my questi
>on, what do we collectively have out there on the web as information that any r
>esearcher can obtain. Why not pool that info by assemblying the information som
>where? Any suggestions? Any takers on putting the info together?
>            I am glad to hear your thoughts  milwicz@princeton.edu

CAPT Jerry A. Thomas,  MSC, USN
Chief Radiological Physics
Department of Radiology/Nuclear Medicine
Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
4301 Jones Bridge Road
Bethesda, MD  20814-4799

mailto:thomas@bob.usuf2.usuhs.mil
Phone:   (301) 295-3246