Re: radsafe partitioning

Lets keep it the way it is

I can put up with the US legislation discussions, I can put up with those
anti- LNT tirades ;>), I can even put up with those silly one-liner
conversations that irritate the rest of us and eventually prompt the
ever-patient Melissa to issue her gentle warnings.

I put up with it because Radsafe puts over a thousand operational HPs in
touch with each other and the knowledge and friendship gained is well worth
the effort of skipping, deleting, - even reading - a few off-topic or
uninteresting items.

Michael Williamson
                                        ph +61 7 3365 4504
Radiation Protection Adviser            fax +61 7 3365 1577
Occupational Health & Safety Unit       m.williamson@mailbox.uq.edu.au
University of Queensland
Brisbane 4072
Australia