Re[2]: radsafe partitioning

     Keep it simple. Let the stratification be accomplished by the
     recipient, not the provider. I skip many posts but read many that are
     not in my primary interest area. I do this to learn more about what
     other health physicists and those interested in radiation protection
     are doing and how they think about certain issues. That is how we
     grow. To enable partitioning would be a significant headache. It is
     not worth the effort when all one has to do is either delete, or,
     obtain a digest listing. I find the individual delete key is quite
     effective.

     Sandy Perle
     Supervisor Health Physics
     Florida Power and Light Company