Re: radsafe partitioning

Supervisor, Radiation Dosimetry & Records
User ID-RUH; Mail Stop-4147;  Ext. 6-1973
I agree with Dupre, et al; keep it like it is.

*** Reply to note of 03/20/96 15:05

From: Sue M. Dupre
To: RADSAFE --INELMAIL RADSAFE

Subject: Re: radsafe partitioning
I agree with the view Dale Boyce just expressed against partitioning RADSAFE.
I believe I'm a better rounded, more knowledgeable health physicist than I was
when I was a year or two ago, and it's because of the breadth of material
covered on RADSAFE.  I haven't been overwhelmed by the amount of material show-
ing up here because my friend, the delete key, is ever at hand, as well as my
rapier-quick judgement about what's interesting or not.

Regards and thanks to you all,
Sue Dupre/Health Physicist/Princeton University
dupre@princeton.edu