Re: radsafe partitioning

As a non-US recipient of radsafe information, I would not want to see
partitioning; the very wide rtange of subjects aired is just what I
want. There is always the delete key, and if there is to be a censor,
then I will do it myself. In message <INELVM1.RUH.912013170096080FINELVM
1@INEL.GOV>, PAUL E RUHTER <RUH@inel.gov> writes

--
Dr. Neil Utting