Re: radsafe partitioning

Maybe it's time to survey how many recipients also have access to
usenet...  A mailing list wastes more client diskspace, and IMO
is clumsier to read.  When this group began, way more people had
access to email than to usenet newsgroups - but given how quickly
the net has become a part of common culture, I'd bet that the
vast majority of users now have access to usenet now.
        If radsafe becomes a newsgroup, most newsreaders allow
the reader to group by topic.
        Moving radsafe to a newsgroup would certainly allow me to
read more efficiently - but then, I have usenet access.  How
about a survey?