Re: radsafe partitioning

>>Maybe it's time to survey how many recipients also have access to
>>usenet...  A mailing list wastes more client diskspace, and IMO
>>is clumsier to read.

Not an opinion shared by everyone!!!

I find the listserver far more convenient than a newsgroup!!  In fact I have
been trying to find software that would let me simply gather ALL the
messages from a newsgroup I used to follow and peruse them in a fashion
similar to the listserver.

I hadn't even realized there was this difference until the BBS I use to
follow my new group through folded and I had to go direct - so I just
stopped following the news group!!!

I find clicking through topics (author defined) far more cumbersome than
just going through the the whole time linear listing.