Re[2]: radsafe partitioning - Usenet Reader

     Since my server does not provide the name or e-mail address of the
     person who wrote this, I'll respond back to Radsafe. There are many
     newsreaders available. I use Agent .99 which is a "paid" copy, around
     $29 currently from a company called Forte Inc. Here is Stroud's WWW
     listing ..  http://cwsapps.fibr.net/cwsa.html ... which provides ALL
     kinds of internet software, some is shareware, some is freeware. You
     can get Free Agent 1.0, totally free which manages your usenet groups
     .. sorted by subject, date or author... Check it out.

     Sandy Perle
     Supervisor Health Physics
     Florida Power and Light Company
     Nuclear Division

     (407) 694-4219 Office
     (407) 694-3706 Fax

     sandy_perle@email.fpl.com

     HomePage: http://www.lookup.com/homepages/54398/home.html

    >In fact I have been trying to find software that would let me simply
     gather ALL the messages from a newsgroup I used to follow and peruse them
     in a fashion similar to the listserver.<