Healthy Worker vs Hormesis

Thank all of you who responded to my question about whether the healthy
worker effect could be hormesis in disguise.  Now another question.  Could
we reanalize the existing data to determine whether there is a hormetic
effect at low doses.  Surely there are enough epidemiological data by now to
let us do that.  Which person would be willing to pay for such a reanalysis?
We might even need to get more information, but it seems to me it would be
worth it.  Any thoughts?  Al Tschaeche. xat@inel.gov