P32 Chromic Phosphate Infusion

We had an infusion planned for yesterday, it was canceled but it brought to
our attention that we really have no written procedures, etc. for it.
(We've only done about 3 and the last was about 3 years ago.)  We are in
the process of writing it now and would like to ask if anyone else has done
so.  We would like any input that we can get so that we can plan for any
contingencies.

Please email replies to me directly.  If anyone is interested in the
replies also contact me and I will forward them to you.

Thanks,
Pete

Peter Fear
Radiation Safety Office