Re: Dr. Dreadful Labs

        Rick Mannix wrote:

        >>By the way, for your dining and dancing pleasure, Dr. Dreadful
        Ice-Scream Labs are now available for purchase. Enjoy!!<<

        This made me laugh.  Earlier this week I was working late and
        called home to let my family know I would be at work  a little
        bit longer.

        My kids didn't want to spend too much time on the phone because
        they were too busy making "brains" to eat.  (from Doctor
        Dreadful's food lab)  Sure glad they weren't radioactive! <G>