Part 2 Application

I am preparing an application for Part 2 of the ABHP exam and have a
question concerning the submission of a work that is the creation of the
applicant.  I am heavily involved in procedure research and preparation but
I understand that submission of procedures will not be accepted because they
are considered "cut and dry" based on 10CFR20 requirements.  I do not want
to submit an application and have it kicked back at the last minute because
the submission is unsatisfactory.

I also research and prepare various technical bases documents to support
such things as hot particle action limits, free release criteria, air
sampling protocols, etc.  Are these types of documents considered acceptable
for the exam application?