Re: PREGNANCY & I-131 HYPERTHYROID RX

I just happened to be reading a very good book titled, "The
Biological Basis of Radiation Protection PRactice which has
several chapters discussing this very subject.  You might check
this reference for your answers (also contains further
references which may be of use to you.

D. Steva, Univ. of Va.

According to Eccsierra@aol.com: