Re:: IH/HP question

Re: Scott Crail's question - not exactly.  The last time I was
involved, one could take and pass the ABIH CORE exam, then be
certified in "Radiological Aspects" if one already held the CHP.
However, most IH's get certified in "Comprehensive Aspects" which
would require passing both the CORE and the comprehensive exams (two
days).  I don't believe that ABIH still offers the "radiological
aspects" certification, but defers to ABHP.  Jim Thompson

jjthompson@rso.utah.edu         |  Radiological Health Department  |
(801) 581-6141 (office)         |  University of Utah              |
(801) 581-4206 (FAX)            |  100 Orson Spencer Hall          |
                                |  Salt Lake City, UT  84112       |