Re:: IH/HP question

Absolutely not; the ABHP and ABIH are separate certifying bodies, for two
separate professions.  At one time, the ABIH would accept ABHP certification
in lieu of passage of Part II radiation specialty of their exam, but no
more.  The AAEE will accept the ABHP certification in lieu of part of their
requirements.  And, as an aside, I urge all HP's, certified or not, who are
also PE's to consider joining the American Academy of Environmental
Engineers.  E-mail me for further information.

Ron Kathren
Former TRIGA Operator and Former Grad Student, now just a plain old broken
down CHP