New Junk Science Home Page!

NEW JUNK SCIENCE HOMEPAGE!

Visit www.junkscience.com for the latest in public health and
environmental junk science!

Read about:

	What's hot!
	What's current!
	My special guest commentary
	The junk science hall of shame (the truly infamous!)
	The junk science pennant race (institutions and funders)
	My running roster of junk scientists (I name names)

You can also:

	Give me your comments, suggestions and tips!
	Subscribe to the junk science e-mailng list!

Highlights in this issue include:
	Our Stolen Future
	Agent Orange and birth defects
	Red meat and breaking bones
	Coffee and suicide
	Radon and breast cancer
	Mike Gough as special guest commentator

If you can't get to www.junkscience.com,
e-mail me with your name and e-mail address. I'll send you
a weekly update.

You may laugh, cry, or even get angry,
You may see your colleagues, competition or even yourself,
But whatever, you won't want to miss The Junk Science Home Page!

Your host is Steve Milloy, "The Junkman" (milloy@cais.com)
Steven J. Milloy
1725 DeSales St., N.W.
Suite 700