uranium chips in diesel fuel

     Fellow radsafers,

     Does anyone out there have experience with storage of uranium chips in
     diesel fuel.  The chips are stored in a drum of diesel fuel to prevent
     oxidation.  The chips have been stored in the drum for at least 5
     years.  Now, we are going to open the drum and stir the contents.  Are
     there air emissions concerns with stirring the contents of the drum?

     Any responses may be posted to radsafe or to me directly at
     susan_duffy@pc.radian.com.

     Thanks,

     Sue